The owners are aware they have over capitalised on this property – but they can afford to do so.
They have no further use for the property so the lucky buyer will inherit an exceptionally home on a large flat parcel of land.
A young home perfectly suited for the smaller family or individuals who appreciate easy living on one level.
A generous flat allotment of 966sqm has been re-landscaped thoughtfully and offers a very low maintenance and private garden.
- Entry foyer and large passage with wooden flooring
- Master suite with double shower, bath and separate WC
- Bedroom two with ensuite and large shower
- Teenage retreat with separate lounge (could be 2 bedrooms)
- Full bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Movie or TV room with private patio access
- Gas kitchen with large breakfast bar and walk in pantry
- Separate and spacious dining area
- Open plan living and family area opens to a screened patio
- Fully fenced private in-ground pool
- Two car and two buggy garaging with drive through access
- Mature landscaped gardens
- Artificial grass through the back yard and pool surrounds.
- Private gate to a massive quite parkland
- Plantation shutters, high ceilings, updated air conditioning, CCTV including remote access,commercial WIFI, ceiling fans, concealed clotheslines, updated pool equipment, full irrigation and much more
Recognized as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove/QSIR reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
2137 Riverside Drive, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212