Sanctuary Cove is fully gated and FIRB approved – Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Sanctuary Cove.
Interstate owner disposing of his own holiday home.
A rare offering of a young one owner home with excellent street appeal and a water frontage of 21 metres.
10 years of age on 800m2 allotment with the preferred aspect and very wide water vista to the main river.
- Double door entry with water views
- Exceptionally light home with cathedral ceilings & plenty of glass
- Modern kitchen with large breakfast bar & tons of storage
- Bosch appliances, 2 wine fridges, Induction cooktop etc
- Very generous scullery with 2nd fridge provision
- Fully tiled open plan living and dining areas
- Full ceiling to floor glass frontage to the water
- Movie room with overhead projector
- Study & Powder room
- Bedroom 5 with built in robes & ensuite at entry
- Double car garage with storage
- Separate buggy garage with own driveway
- Master suite with WIR, balcony & separate toilet
- Bedroom 2 with balcony and ensuite/2 way bathroom
- Bedroom 3 shares interconnecting bathroom & separate toilet
- Bedroom 4 with ensuite and walk in robe
- Pool to the north plus heated spa
- Wading pool with water feature
- Fully tiled patio over the water
- Ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum,
- CBUS, plantation shutters, neutral decor
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
8069 Riverside Drive, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212