Realistic sellers who will meet the market have already purchased another property.
Perfectly maintained by the original owners since 2011;with not a penny to be spent – this stunning 70 square private home on a point block has an exceptional water frontage and a completely unobstructed water vista. 2 storey with a very adaptable floor plan – ideal for a large family OR for those who require single level living.
An exceptionally “green” home with an east/northeast aspect; with massive solar power, solar pool heating, solar HWS and a 50,000 litre underground water tank.
- Entry Level:
- Master suite with superb private water vista
- Very spacious ensuite & huge walk in robe
- Designated media room also wired to a dedicated computer
- Guest suite (or billiard/rumpus with large 2 way ensuite/powder room
- Study with dual entry, private garden vista & under stair storage
- Extremely modern & stylish functional kitchen with water vista
- Full scullery and large island bench/breakfast bar
- Open plan living, lounging and dining areas overlook the water
- Bi-fold doors to a fully screened alfresco area with timber ceilings and the pool
- Upper Level:
- 2nd Master suite with spa, walk in robe and balcony
- Second full guest suite with balcony
- Bedroom/rumpus/study with ensuite access overlooks 10 acre parkland
- 13.5m heated lap pool with full solar heating and outdoor shower.
- 33metre water frontage can accommodate a 110 foot boat
- Tiled patio & pool deck – drought proof landscaping
- Many other features but not limited to:
- No homes behind and adjacent to a 10 acre park
- 3 Phase power, independent 400 litre solar HWS.
- Independent 7.5 kw solar power with German Inverter
- Current solar rebate sufficient to cover all outgoing utilities
- Hardwood timber flooring – southern spotted gum.
- Triple garage with cabinetry
- 12m pontoon (with approval to extend to 24m).
- Storage area beneath the pool
- Commercial grade doors and windows throughout
- 50,000 litre underground water tank, automatic irrigation – with rain sensor.
- Allotment in excess of 1000m2 – UMR internal area in excess of 600m2.
- Award winning builder – Inter Pacific International
Sanctuary Cove is fully gated and FIRB approved – Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Sanctuary Cove.
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 25 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are originally from South Australia and are now long term residents of Sanctuary Cove and long standing full privileged and active members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club and can assist with memberships, buggies etc. They are available to show any property at any time. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank