Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent time to arrange access.
Superb elevated allotment around half an acre with a northerly aspect within close proximity to the Marine Village and restaurants.
Well maintained older style home without an open plan living area offers a tremendous opportunity for a renovation and update if required.
Overseas owner is now in a position to sell – the property will be sold for a realistic price – vacant possession with a flexible settlement date.
- Entry Level
- Formal tiled entry foyer with high ceilings
- Open plan granite kitchen with breakfast bar
- Meals area overlooks the front garden
- Casual family lounging area
- Formal dining or lounge room with glass walls
- Bedroom 3 with ensuite & built in robes
- Bedroom 4 with robes
- Full bathroom with 2 way access (to outdoor area)
- Laundry with separate storage room
- Upper Level
- Master suite with lounge area to full covered balcony
- Dual walk in robes, double vanity & double shower
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite and walk in robes
- Large lounge or media room
- Full glass wall & door with undercover balcony
- Outdoors & Entertaining
- Fully screened patio to the back of the home.
- Screened alfresco dining room
- Undercover (not screened) alfresco dining
- Built in outdoor barbeque by the pool
- In-ground extremely private fully fenced tiled pool & spa
- Very large stand alone rumpus room or potential granny flat.
- Large garage with internal access
- Rear paved parking for multiple vehicles
- Off street parking also available
- Other Features – but not limited to:
- All bedrooms & living areas have individual zoned air-conditioning units
- Electric roller shutters to control light and noise
- Multiple televisions and ceiling fans
- Commercial grade glass walls & doors to living areas
- Extensive use of tiled flooring
- Established gardens with full outdoor lighting
- Manicured front gardens with water feature entry
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 25 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are originally from South Australia and are now long term residents of Sanctuary Cove and long standing full privileged and active members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club and can assist with memberships, buggies etc.. They are available to show any property at anytime. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions with in house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
4659 The Parkway Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212