Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent time to arrange access.
Extremely well maintained and presented. Offered for sale by very realistic interstate owners who have no further use for their holiday home. Fully gated with the desired aspect, a generous mooring and within a very short stroll to the Marine Village and all amenities.
- Private patio entrance with fish pond
- Study with built in cabinetry on entry
- Full bathroom
- Modern well equipped kitchen & meals area
- Casual meals or lounging area
- Sunken formal lounge with feature gas fireplace
- Oversized master suite with lounge & balcony
- Large ensuite, double vanity & bath
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with robes and balcony
- Both bedrooms have balcony exit to the entrance patio
- Full bathroom
- Patio entertaining & decking to the north
- Resort style fully fenced water frontage
- Plunge pool
- Generous jetty – sheltered mooring
- Garage and carport
- Ducted R/C air, plantation shutters, ceiling fans
- High ceilings, plenty of light, excellent storage
- Short walk to all facilities & restaurants
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
4624 The Parkway, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212