Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent time to arrange access.
THe owner has multiple properties and a change of direction necessitates the sale of this particular home.
Much bigger than it appears – Master built in the early 2000’s on a very large allotment approximately 1070m2. with an easterly aspect to deep water.
A stunning restoration by the current owner who has painstakingly attended to every detail of the refurbishing over a 12 month period.
A quality property with an elegant interior combining polished timber flooring, marble tiles and high ceilings and also offers a tremendous amount of private entertaining areas.
- Fully fenced private allotment with minimal gardening
- 2 storey residence on deep water
- Upper level devoted to a master suite with rooftop terrace
- 2nd master suite on the lower level overlooks the water
- Guest suite with huge walk in robe or study
- Powder room
- Granite kitchen with breakfast bar & Miele appliances.
- Casual dining or family area adjacent
- Large screened patio with BBQ facilities by the pool
- Formal dining opens to private fish pond& water feature
- Formal lounge with ornamental fireplace
- Large study or library overlooking the water
- Pontoon in sheltered harbour
- Very large private tiled pool to the north with spa jets.
- Outdoor bathroom near the pool
- New carpets and plenty of storage throughout
- Expansive outdoor tiled patios – very low maintenance
- Double garage & buggy garage
- Semi circular driveway (2 entrances)
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World and Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. Its sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines. A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
7105 Riverview Crescent Sanctuary Cove