Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent time to arrange access.
Buyer default at the 11th hour has thrown the owners plans into disarray.
Genuine reason for sale – the current owner is downsizing and will accommodate a longer settlement into 2018 if required.
One of the larger allotments within Sanctuary Cove and in an enviable position on the top of the hill in a small private cul-de- sac with lovely views.
An older style home approximately 65 squares which has been extremely well maintained. Cathedral ceilings and windows to the north allow for an abundance of natural light.
- Formal entry
- Formal dining area
- Split level formal lounge with feature gas fireplace
- Massive floor to ceiling windows to the north
- Bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Modern granite kitchen with breakfast bar
- Very spacious family/meals area
- Bathroom & laundry
- Full length screened patio with BBQ over looking the pool
- Bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- Lounge/study/library overlooking lower level
- Large study with split system air-conditioning
- Master suite with dual walk in robes & balcony to the north
- Full tiled & fenced pool and spa with northerly aspect
- Large decked area by the pool
- Double garage & buggy garage
- Enormous amount of off street parking
- Large lawn and garden potential for the enthusiast
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 24 hour back to base monitored alarm system
- Approximately 28years of age
- Current Pest Certificates available
- Entertaining area with northerly aspect
- Plantation shutters & ceiling fans
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 25 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are originally from South Australia and are now long term residents of Sanctuary Cove and long standing full privileged and active members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club and can assist with memberships, buggies etc.. They are available to show any property at anytime. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
6271 Ferny Lane, Sanctuary Cove