Very rarely does a residence of this size with absolute privacy come to the market in this price bracket.
Extremely close to all facilities and in an exceptionally quiet location; the property offers scope for a cosmetic renovation.
Tightly held since 2006 the owner is now residing overseas and has no further use for the property and offers vacant possession.
Settlement length is not a priority.
- Elevated corner allotment in excess of 2000 m2 with views to the hills
- Sandstone stepped entry to foyer ( 4.3m ceilings)
- Massive tiled & fenced pool & spa in full sun
- Fully tiled rear yard with artificial turf
- Off street tiled parking for several vehicles
- Basement garaging for multiple vehicles/buggies
- 2 storage rooms within the garage
- Massive kitchen & meals area with plenty of light & storage
- Extensive split level tiled open plan living (3.2m ceilings)
- Screened patio/balcony off family area
- Study or TV room
- Library or small lounge area
- King size bedroom at entry level with ensuite & own exit (2.7m ceilings)
- Oversized bedroom 3 with ensuite and access to the pool area
- Bedroom 4 with ensuite and pool access
- Master suite with balcony, walk in robe & ensuite with corner spa
- Powder room
- Easy care gardens – very private home close to all amenities
- Ducted R/C air – neutral decor with dark carpet – plenty of windows
- Fireplace – plenty of storage – high ceilings – natural light
- MASSIVE pool
Sanctuary Cove is fully gated and FIRB approved – Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Sanctuary Cove.
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
5920 Turnberry Terrace, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212