Sanctuary Cove is a gated community, please contact the agent prior to access.
The best value “up-market” property in Sanctuary Cove – referred to as “The Point” – this extremely large waterfront property enjoys magnificent water views from a 55 metre north easterly frontage .
Luxurious prestige residence occupying Sanctuary Cove’s most prominent position
Some of the stunning features are:
- Full glass frontage with unsurpassed views to open water
- On Open water overlooking the Marina & Village
- Garaging for 4 vehicles & multiple buggies
- Off street parking behind electric gates for several more
- 9 majestic bathrooms inc 6 ensuites
- 2 very large pontoons – massive 55m water frontage
- Private Tiled Pool & Spa on the water’s edge
- Designated billiard room with commercial bar
- Huge marble Ilve & Gaggenau kitchen with gas & electrical appliances
- Stunning master suite upstairs – seeing is believing! (Inc separate study, lounge, dual dressing rooms, gymnasium , “his
and hers” ensuites with spa – with triple balcony access
- 5 more sumptuous king size bedrooms
- Gentleman’s study with full timber shelving & accessories
- Fully equipped authentic stepped Cinema with wet bar
- Magnificent imported marble flooring
- Full wrap around (deep) balcony with majestic views.An opulent home with extravagant fittings and elegant decor with a choice of indoor and outdoor living and entertainment.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Hyatt Regency is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 76. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course, currently being extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Hyatt Regency guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
Sustainability Declaration available from Agent
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
5358 Marine Drive North, Sanctuary Cove