Sanctuary Cove is fully gated and FIRB approved – Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Sanctuary Cove.
The pick of the bunch!
The current owners have made extensive cosmetic alterations to the property since they purchased.
Beautifully presented, very modern and light and requires no maintenance.
- Fully gated courtyard entry
- Golf buggy can be parked in the courtyard if need be
- Master suite with balcony & large ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 with great views & balcony
- Bedroom 3 with robes upstairs
- Large bathroom with bath
- Spacious open plan living flows to an indoor/outdoor area
- Bamboo flooring through staircase and upper level
- Plenty of natural sunlight – light decor throughout
- Florida room with double screens (insects & weather)
- Stylish modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large Solar system (21 panels) & economical heat pump.
- Wooden flooring to staircase & upper level
- Double garage with courtyard access to the interior
- Close proximity to the Marine Village & Hotel
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
5217 Marine Drive West, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212