Currently vacant and unfurnished and offered for sale by overseas owners; the property has been well maintained and will suit a buyer looking for a quality build with an excellent aspect and stunning view.
An extremely spacious residence yet very low maintenance – lending itself to a turn key property for those who travel.
Cosmetic work to be done but with an unparalleled and private northerly vista over the lake and golf course.
Within very close proximity to the Marine Village and the Members Only Pines Golf Course.
- 6.2m ceilings – tiled expansive living area
- Study with cabinetry, new carpet & 3m ceilings with patio/balcony
- King size guest suite with new carpet and patio/balcony
- Study/TV room
- Wide spiral timber & wrought iron staircase
- Miele appliances (gas & electric). A myriad of cupboards and drawers + scullery
- Breakfast bar, 900 oven & warming drawer, water connection for fridge
- Meals area & wet bar opening to outdoor entertaining
- Expansive open plan living with 3.6m ceilings
- Huge master suite & full private balcony with stunning vista
- 2.7m ceilings, massive walk in robe with island drawers.
- Small study or 2nd walk in robe or nursery
- Large ensuite with a private spa with stunning views
- 2 oversized bedrooms with robes & ceiling fans
- Expansive 2 way bathroom/ensuite with bath & separate vanities
- Walk in linen press/storage room with shelving & laundry shute
- Highly polished timber flooring throughout the upstairs level
- Full length screened alfresco
- Fully tiled infinity pool overlooking the lake
- Manicured easy care hedging & minimal lawn
- Basement garaging with pump – suit multiple vehicles
- Commercial grade Lift services all levels
- 2 storage rooms in the garage
- Other features:
- Built in 2002 over 3 levels
- 887m2 allotment – north aspect
- Solid internal doors
- Ducted vacuum & air conditioning
- Sky tubes
- Pitched tiled roof
- Above average internal ceiling heights
Sanctuary Cove is fully gated and FIRB approved – Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Sanctuary Cove.
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 25 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are originally from South Australia and are now long term residents of Sanctuary Cove and long standing full privileged and active members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club and can assist with memberships, buggies etc. They are available to show any property at any time. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
4840 The Parkway, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212