Exceptional value and fastidiously maintained beautifully. A one owner home – much bigger than you would think – Lower Price Range.
Currently vacant; the owner is not keen to rent the property at this point – but is prepared to be negotiable to an offer with strong terms and conditions (no subject sales).
Settlement length is not an issue.
Built around 2009 of over 700m2 land – nothing to be spent on this immaculate property.
2 level with the rear entertaining area facing north; the property will accommodate a family or an extended family has it has an inbuilt suite at entry level.
- Formal entry with a wide tiled passage.
- Spacious light laundry
- Study (or bedroom) with own exit & built in robes
- Very spacious powder room
- Large guest wing with big WIR, modern ensuite & own entry
- Spacious functional gas kitchen with caesar stone breakfast bar
- Spacious scullery with room for wine fridge & 2nd dishwasher
- 900 smeg gas cooktop, new dishwasher, ice/water fridge connection
- More than adequate cupboards and storage space
- Open plan living and meals area overlook the pool
- Formal lounge or 2nd family TV area
- Easy climb staircase
- Master suite with huge ensuite, bath & dual entry walk in robe
- Balcony with retractable privacy shutters
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes & ceiling fans
- Separate toilet
- Family bathroom with big shower & full size bath
- Landing area with storage
- Undercover tiled patio with privacy screens
- Glass fenced pool with tiled surrounds
- Easycare gardens – private rear yard
- 2 car garage with storage.
- Buggy carport/access on LHS of garage
- Other Features:
- Ducted R/C air. Ducted vacuum. More than adequate television points. Fibre Optic to the interior. 24 hour monitored alarm.
- White plantation shutters. Ceiling fans. Large under stair storage room with full shelving.
Sanctuary Cove is fully gated and FIRB approved – Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Sanctuary Cove.
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
3014 Hillside Walk, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212