Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent time to arrange access.
One owner home approximately 8 years old. Architecturally designed and built by the current owners who now find the nest is almost empty and want to downsize.
Fully established with terrific views over the Pines opening hole and lake.
Elevated and private with one neighbour only – at the end of the cul-de-sac with no passing traffic
Left hand side fence line will have a native garden/easement along the boundary
- Master bedroom suite upstairs with balcony
- 2 generous bedrooms upstairs
- Full bathroom and separate toilet
- Polished floorboards with carpet to upstairs bedrooms
- Guest suite at entry with private views over the course & pool
- Designated Movie theatre
- Separate casual lounging/television area
- Open plan tiled living and dining
- Modern caesar stone kitchen, wine fridge & scullery
- Large alfresco/BBQ entertaining area under main roof
- Fully screened with BBQ, sink, wine fridge etc
- Fully tiled and private fenced pool with heated spa
- Outdoor powder room/toilet
- Ceiling fans & x ventilation windows throughout
- Ducted R/C air, ducted vacuum, monitored alarm etc
- Easy care yard and fully established allotment
- Separate garaging for vehicles & buggies
- Semi-circular driveway – ample off street parking
- Neutral decor – beautifully presented – all done!
- One of the larger allotments approx 850m2 – 43m golf frontage
- Separate fenced yard for kids and pets.
- Floor plan attached
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 25 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are originally from South Australia and are now long term residents of Sanctuary Cove and long standing full privileged and active members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club and can assist with memberships, buggies etc.. They are available to show any property at anytime. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions with in house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
2266 Banksia Lakes Drive, QLD, Sanctuary Cove 4212