Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please contact on-site Agent for access.
Newly built by an owner who enjoys showcasing his vehicle collection on his property.
A unique design which can easily be adapted should the buyer prefer to incorporate more living area at the expense of the showroom.
Over 2 levels; set back from the golf course and perfectly presented with stunning golfing vista to the Pines 1st green.
- Master suite with electric screens & balcony
- Huge ensuite & walk in robe with study niche
- Guest suite with glass balustrade to lower level
- 2nd guest suite at entry level
- Study & powder room at entry
- Granite kitchen with superb golf course vista
- Island bench, scullery & wine storage room
- Large casual area with meals
- Expansive glass walled utility room currently displaying vehicles
- (Could be a rumpus or billiard room)
- 2nd study area
- Plenty of garaging with drive thru access to large courtyard area (room for a pool)
- 3 car garaging plus showroom parking which could easily convert to living area
- Outdoor patio with retractable screens to the golf course
- Exremely light & bright with full windows
- Porcelain tiles, cross ventilation windows, motorised awnings,water features etc
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 20 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are residents of Sanctuary Cove and full privileged members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club – and are available to show any property at anytime. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s Broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines. A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
2264 Banksia Lakes Drive, Sanctuary Cove