Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent time to arrange access.
A very spacious, young and immaculate family home on a large flat allotment approx 1084m2 which is larger than the normal allotments.
Electronic gates – with a pedestrian gate; the property is very private with a large hedge to the rear with private access to a large parkland.
Very realistic sellers who are motivated to downsize to a smaller allotment.
Inspect at anytime with on site Agents.
- Generous master suite with large walk in robe
- Spacious Jack & Jill bathroom (3 way access)
- Separate toilet
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with robes
- Bedroom 4 or study with water views
- Lounge or study with views over the parklands
- Entry Level:
- Formal entry with double doors
- Large open plan kitchen with granite breakfast bar
- Generous meals/dining/lounge area with access to the rear patio
- Utility room – could be billiard/family room
- Full bathroom
- Study with cabinetry
- Movie room
- Extremely private lap pool in full sun
- Choice of patio areas (built in umbrella shading)
- Generous fenced lawn area for kids and pets.
- Mature high hedge with private gate to rear parkland
- Extremely large garaging for multiple vehicles
- Off street secure gated parking
- Access to the rear for buggies/ trailer etc
- Other features:
- Updated Ducted R/C air conditioning.
- Plantation shutters & ceiling fans
- 24 hour fully monitored alarm system (gated community)
- Neutral decor throughout – plenty of natural light
- Georgian style with pitched tiled roof
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
2117 The Circle, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212