Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent time to arrange access.
Located amid very expensive homes; inspection will confirm this property represents extremely good value.
Superfluous to the owners needs and now vacant with the opportunity for a quick settlement.
The property has been cosmetically updated with the first level being completely renovated and redesigned to include a 4th bedroom or utility room.
On a deep waterfront and and opposite a large parkland; it was built approximately 13 years ago by Sanctuary Cove’s master builder at the time. On an easy care allotment around 880m2; the home enjoys a wide water view and is very close to the main river.
- Gated entry to a fully screened portico entry
- Formal entry with cathedral ceilings
- Spacious office/TV room with bookcase & separate air conditioning
- Expansive caesar stone kitchen with Miele appliances
- Meals & casual family area over the water
- Wet bar with granite top & dishwasher.
- Wine storage room
- Formal dining and large lounge area
- Access to screened alfresco dining
- Powder room
- Big laundry with storage and plenty of bench space
- Exceptionally large master suite with balcony
- Built in robes, huge walk in robe, spa, bidet etc
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite, balcony, walk in robes, ceiling fan & TV
- Bedroom 3 with study niche, walk in robes, ceiling fan & TV
- Bedroom 4 with walk in robe
- Full bathroom
- New carpet
- Garaging with storage for 2 cars & 2 buggies
- Screened patio to the east & north
- Large alfresco dining with BBQ over looking the water
- Deep water mooring to accommodate a large boat
- Fully fenced pool with solar blanket
- Low maintenance easy care allotment
- Hot tub/spa
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ducted R/C air conditioning
- 24 hour monitored back to base security system
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Plenty of room for artwork & wall hangings
- Tremendous amount of natural light
- Neutral decor throughout the home
- Completely repainted with neutral theme
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 25 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are originally from South Australia and are now long term residents of Sanctuary Cove and long standing full privileged and active members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club and can assist with memberships, buggies etc.. They are available to show any property at anytime. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions with in house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
2066 The Circle, Sanctuary Cove