2034 The Circle is a stunning young family home in pristine condition on deep water amid quality homes.
Interstate sellers who do not utilise the property are receptive to a longer settlement if required.
Approx 60 squares over 2 levels with a master suite on each level; it offers an adaptable floor plan.
Plenty of outdoor entertaining areas – fully established and comprised of the following:
- Study with built in cabinetry & access to a private patio
- Designated media room
- Master suite with bath overlooks the water
- Functional kitchen with island bench with gas & electric appliances
- Scullery with storage & bench space
- Servery to the private patio area
- Formal dining with gas fireplace to the water
- Screened patio/florida room overlooks the pool
- Full bathroom
- Large laundry with drying court
- Feature timber staircase
- Master suite with bath, large WIR & balcony
- Rumpus room or lounge
- Bedroom 3 with ensuite and WIR
- Bedroom 4 with ensuite, WIR & screened balcony over the water
- Garaging for 2 cars and 2 buggies
- Pool & spa
- Pontoon with power & water
- Approximately 21 metre water frontage
- Boathouse/under deck storage
- Immaculate low maintenance 860m2 allotment
- Extra features
- Ducted vacuum, integrated sound system, underground water tanks, 5kw solar, 2 ducted air-conditioning systems, cross ventilation windows, cbus lighting, high ceilings, plenty of light, neutral decor throughout
Sanctuary Cove is fully gated and FIRB approved – Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Sanctuary Cove.
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 25 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are originally from South Australia and are now long term residents of Sanctuary Cove and long standing full privileged and active members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club and can assist with memberships, buggies etc. They are available to show any property at any time. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions within house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Feature Fireplace
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Movie/TV room
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
2034 The Circle, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212