Simply stunning with quality appointments throughout with the bonus of an ideal northerly aspect and sweeping golf course & lakeside vista.
The home is around 10 years of age, fully gated and has been meticulously maintained during that time. (Full Building & Pest inspection on file)
Fully gated on a level 832m2 allotment; the professionally landscaped gardens are easily maintained by a computerised watering system.
- Formal entry (5.5m ceilings) with uninterrupted vista to the lake and golf course
- Marble flooring throughout an expansive living area
- Open plan living takes full advantage of the stunning views
- Generous guest suite with patio access at entry
- Office with built in cabinetry
- Full bathroom
- Laundry and large storage/wine room
- King size master suite with lakeside vista (dual walk in robes & dressing room)
- Chef’s kitchen with 4 dishwashers, island bench, coffee machine etc
- Undercover alfresco entertaining with BBQ & kitchen facilities
- 2 car/2 buggy garaging with tiled floors and built in cupboards
- 2 generous bedroom with ensuite and robes
- Large living and lounge with balcony to the north
- Hardwood flooring
- Mini kitchen with dishwasher & cooking facilities
- Hardwood timber flooring & plantation shutters
- Resort style fenced pool to the north
- Spacious private tiled patio with awnings overlook the pool
- 2nd patio on the western side
- Lower level deck to the lake
- 30,000 litre underground water tanks
- Fully established low maintenance gardens with auto watering system
- Plantation shutters throughout.
- All bathrooms have heated towel rails and sensor lighting.
- Hardwood quality staircase extends to the upper level
- Soaring ceilings and windows accommodate an abundance of natural light.
An outstanding property with top quality appointments which would suit the most discerning buyer.
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 20 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are residents of Sanctuary Cove and full privileged members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club – and are available to show any property at anytime. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines. A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
4839 The Parkway, Sanctuary Cove 4212