Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent sufficient time to arrange access.
For those who appreciate quality and style – this a home that demands internal inspection.
Designed by Christopher Doyle it has exceptional street appeal and boasts a north easterly aspect to deep water on Harbour 3.
Nothing to spend – it’s the perfect lock up and leave for those who like to travel.
- Spacious study/library or media room at entry
- Timber & granite kitchen with island bench
- Open plan casual living and formal dining
- Guest powder room
- Tiled flooring throughout the living area
- Formal lounge with drop down movie screen
- Generous & very stylish master suite with balcony
- Bedroom 2 with marble ensuite.
- Guest suite with marble ensuite & bath
- Private side patio with access to the pool
- Patio to the north with a full timber deck
- Electric awnings to both patio areas
- Private fenced pool overlooks the water
- Pontoon with power and water connected
- Multiple vehicle parking – basement garage with automatic turntable.
- More than adequate storage throughout the home
- Provision for a Lift if required (pre-wired)
- Plantation shutters, ducted air, back to base alarm etc.
- Plenty of natural light – the list goes on and on…
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 20 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are residents of Sanctuary Cove and full privileged members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club – and are available to show any property at anytime. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Hyatt Regency is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Hyatt Regency guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines. A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
8001 The Parkway, Sanctuary Cove QLD 4212