Sanctuary Cove is a gated community – please allow the Agent time to arrange access.
Luxury 5 bedroom, architect designed home offering an exceptionally rare vista. The skyline views stretch from Surfers Paradise to Mount Warning.
The open plan design offers effortless indoor/ outdoor living – perfectly suited to entertaining and living the resort lifestyle.
- Stunning entry chandelier
- Smeg kitchen, electric oven / natural gas hob cooker
- 40ml stone bench tops and glass splash back
- High ceilings giving a sense of space
- Large breakfast bar & walk in pantry
- Open plan dining & casual lounging with lovely skyline views
- Smart wiring for connection to sonos in media, living & alfresco areas
- Wooden Bi-folds to decked patio & alfresco
- Theatre room fitted with a 4k smart TV or Epson projector & screen
- King sized bedroom with access to deck & patio area (Bedroom 4)
- King sized bedroom or study with robes (bedroom 5)
- Large bathroom with tiled walk in shower
- Separate powder mirror and sink for guests
- Large laundry with stone bench tops & extensive storage
- Decked alfresco with natural Gas BBQ, Pizza oven
- Stunning views from the alfresco over the Gold Course, resort enclave & mountains
- All bathroom feature walk in showers and are tiled floor to ceiling
- All bedrooms and TV points are smart wired for cabled internet
- Master suite with BIR & Walk in robes & superb vista – inclued luxury spa and tiled walk in shower
- Children’s retreat / TV area – internet connection for netflex / google / smart TV
- Bedroom 2 with built in robes and views over golf course – fits double bed
- Bedroom 3 with built in robes – fits double bed
- Shared bathroom for bedrooms 2 & 3 – separate toilet
- Resort style fenced pool with tiled surrounds
- Stainless steel outdoor BBQ and sink
- Unrestricted views
- Gazebo and deck
- Garaging for 2 cars & 2 buggies comfortably
- Irrigation system, ducted R/C air conditioning, plantation shutters
- Weatherproof awnings across the front patio to the golf course
JOHN MANNING lives in Sanctuary Cove and has been a Licensed Agent for over 25 years and was acknowledged as one of top ranked agents in Australia for many years. He was the number 1 salesperson for the Raine & Horne group in Australia (over 500 offices) and has received many accolades for his professionalism and work ethic. John and Marie are originally from South Australia and are now long term residents of Sanctuary Cove and long standing full privileged and active members of the Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club and can assist with memberships, buggies etc.. They are available to show any property at anytime. Call either 0412180088 or 0412608804.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland’s premier resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfer’s Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses. The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. Over the years it has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of a stunning new clubhouse which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
A newly refurbished recreational centre is available to members and public. Incorporating a 5 star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available. Corporate and wedding functions with in house catering.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property; Manning Real Estate Sanctuary Cove reserves the right to advise any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- 24 hour back to base alarm
- Alarm System
- Basement Garaging
- Ducted airconditioning
- Ducted Cooling / Heating
- Ducted R/C airconditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Florida Room
- Fully Fenced
- Fully furnished
- Inground Pool
- Plunge pool
- Solar Power
- Spilt-System Air Conditioning
- Study / Office
- Tennis Court
- Water Tank
3046 Forest Hills Drive Sanctuary Cove 4212